A Unique and Respected Degree
What are some strengths of our M.S. Operations and Supply Management program? To name a few:
- One of the only programs of its kind in Wisconsin.
- Convenient course scheduling: the entire program can be completed through evening or online courses and independent study programs.
- The degree can be completed in a short period of time.
- Our practice-oriented approach combines leadership and technical emphases.
- Engaging full-time faculty with industry experience and knowledge.
- A broad mix of U.S. and international students.
There is an increasing need for supply chain management expertise in the industry. Rise above the competition with a master's degree in our well-respected program.
Tuition & Fees
Customized Instruction at UW Stout can be described as programs that are designed with the adult learner in mind. If you're comparing UW-Stout's customized instruction tuition to our competitors, keep in mind:
- $625 per graduate credit — customized instruction tuition rate includes the textbook rental fee.
- There are no additional university-based semester or technology fees.
- Students in customized instruction programs pay the same rate of tuition regardless if Wisconsin residents, out-of-state or international participants.
Value for Your Money
There’s more to value than just tuition. UW Stout also provides:
- Program Director – faculty with discipline expertise.
- Student Services adviser – one point of contact, providing support to students for each program.
- Course sequences and matrices – know what courses are offered when so you can plan ahead.
- Courses and programs may be stackable for use in another program.
- Courses are flexible and convenient for working professionals.
Other universities will present costs and value differently - make sure you're comparing apples to apples.
Reside out of the state of Wisconsin?
Please read the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements to learn more about your state’s regulations for online degree completion.