Build your brand with Stout students, faculty, and staff. Employers can build their day to fit their specific needs and interests. Participating in the Employer in Residence program allows employers to have greater access, visibility, and overall stronger engagement with our students and university.
Fall 2021 Employer in Residence
Current delivery methods reflect restrictions due to COVID-19. As guidelines change, these will be updated to include on-campus engagement opportunities.
- All EIR events are virtual for Fall 2021
- As an EIR, organizations are required to host a 30-minute information session - all other engagement is optional
- Dates are available on a first-come, first-reserve basis
- Organizations may only participate once per academic semester
How to register: Fall 2021 registration will open July 1, 2021
Registration deadline: August 31, 2021
Information Session (required)
- Could be a formal presentation, tour of your location, hosted by a recruiter, current interns, alumni, administration
- Minimum of 30- minutes
- Virtual via Microsoft Teams (Career Services will organize and moderate)
- Open to all students, faculty, and staff
Company Office Hours
- Virtual via CareerLink (Career Services will get this set up for you and students will sign up for time slots)
- Coach students on resumes, mock interviews, portfolios, or use as an open meet and greet time
Strategy & Partnership Session
- Meet with Career Services Director and Employer Relations Manager to discuss deeper partnership opportunities and broaden your relationship with UW-Stout
Suggest Your Own
- Have an idea for an event/activity? Let us know!