Build your brand with Stout students, faculty, and staff. Employers can build their day to fit their specific needs and interests. Participating in the Employer in Residence program allows employers to have greater access, visibility, and overall stronger engagement with our students and university.
Special Notes & Additional Information for Spring 2021 Employer in Residence
- All EIR events are virtual for Spring 2021
- As an EIR, organizations are required to host a 30-60 minute information session – all other engagement is optional
- Dates are available on a first-come, first-reserve basis
- Organizations may only participate once per academic semester
How to register: Complete the Employer in Residence registration form
Registration deadline: January 15, 2021 at 5 p.m.
Information Session (required)
- Could be a formal presentation, tour of your location, hosted by a recruiter, current interns, alumni, administration
- Minimum of 30 minutes, maximum of 60 minutes
- Virtual via Microsoft Teams (Career Services will organize and moderate)
- Open to all students, faculty, and staff
Company Office Hours
- Virtual via CareerLink (Career Services will get this set up for you and students will sign up for timeslots)
- Coach students on resumes, mock interviews, portfolios, or use as an open meet and greet time
Strategy & Partnership Session
- Meet with Career Services Director and Employer Relations Manager to discuss deeper partnership opportunities and broaden your relationship with UW-Stout
Suggest Your Own
- Have an idea for an event/activity? Let us know!