Amdall supports UW-Stout's strategic marketing initiatives for student recruitment, retention, partnerships and fundraising by informing and troubleshooting the development and overall functionality of the university website and intranet.
He is the primary contact for the Drupal web author training program, website analytics, SEO and website user-experience improvements. He also assists in the integration of customer relationship management and digital marketing systems in coordination with web developers and the digital marketing team.
Amdall's dedication to accessibility and usability lay the foundation for creative and efficient solutions that help to advance the university's mission.
- Senate of Academic Staff - Chair (2020-2021)
- Senate of Academic Staff (2018-Present)
- Chancellor's Advisory Committee (2020-2021)
- Strategic Planning Group (2019-2021)
- SharePoint Implementation Committee (2017-2019)
- Positive Action, Ethics and Competition Review Committee (2019-2021)
- SAS Personnel Committee (2019-2021)
- SAS Professional Development Committee (2019-2021)