Are you prepared to handle your day-to-day HR challenges?
Attend UW-Stout's two day Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) Essentials course that covers the topics you need to meet key HR challenges.
Developed by leading HR experts, HR practitioners, and legal counsel, the SHRM Essentials of Human Resources course covers introductory HR topics in a condensed, easy-to-understand format. The straightforward format ensures that HR concepts can be mastered and applied to real-life situations. You will:
- Keep up with key federal laws in areas such as total rewards, equal employment opportunity and harassment
- Improve employee recruitment and selection
- Increase your knowledge of orientation, onboarding, development and training
- Understand best practices for employee handbooks
- Download and use sample templates like employment applications, job descriptions, disciplinary policies and more