What can you do with a Business Administration Degree?
Industrial, consumer, service, and government organizations seek qualified professionals with knowledge about all aspects of business enterprise. Earning a bachelor of science degree in Business Administration can lead you to positions with local, national, or international firms. Additionally, many government agencies at the local, state, and national level employ business graduates.
Qualification for entry level positions depends on variables including the electives you've taken, your work experience, personal contacts, grade point average, and economic cycles.
Graduate Positions and Employers
- Quality Control Engineer - Hormel
- Factory Quality Auditor - West Bend
- Sales Representative - Honeywell
- Account Manager - Marriott
- Senior Account Analyst - Federal Reserve Bank
- Customer Service Analyst - 3M
- Materials Analyst - 3M
- Programmer Supervisor - Cray Research
- Computer Specialist - Michaels Engineering
- Assistant Manager - Ground Round
- Systems Engineer - GM Data Systems
- Program Analyst - Target
- Owner Relations Analyst - Ford Motor