We are excited to offer in-person campus visits but it is incredibly important to us that we do so safely. For a full description of the health and safety measures being implemented on our campus, please visit our COVID-19 website. Below are the precautions we are taking specific to campus tours to ensure the health and safety of our staff and visitors in response to COVID-19:
- Please do not attend your visit if you or anyone in your household is ill.
- Masks or face coverings are not required for fully vaccinated individuals indoors or outdoors.
- All unvaccinated attendees, tour guides and staff members are required to wear masks or face coverings during the campus visit while indoors on campus and outdoors where physical distancing is not possible. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
In addition, some areas of campus that would normally be included in your tour are currently closed. Please carefully read the adjustments to the tour.
- Dining facilities on campus are currently closed to campus tours.
- The dorm showroom included on your tour will not be located in a university housing building. We have created a "mock" dorm showroom to have available for visitors to view.
- Some buildings may not be available during your campus tour. Your tour guide will still provide information on all of campus, but may not be allowed to enter all buildings.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions that have limited event capacity, we aren't able to welcome as many visitors to campus as we would like. We encourage you, if possible, to limit the number of visitors in your group to those directly involved in the college decision-making process. Please be as accurate as possible when listing your number of guests in the registration form. If your plans change and you need to bring more people than you are currently planning, contact us to ensure adding additional visitors would be in compliance with the maximum group size.
These visits are subject to change based on guidelines set forth in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
View the visit experience types below!