First come, first serve. Stout Blue Card must be present.
- Open Recreation offers an opportunity to participate in recreational activities in a less structured setting.
- All Open Recreation activities will take place indoor or outdoor within our Rec Complex.
- For full details of each Open Recreation space, visit our Rec Complex Page.
Student Reservation Guidelines
- First and Last name
- Phone number
- Student ID
- Individuals may only reserve one court for one hour
- Must call 24 hours in advance
Other Reservation Guidelines
- Sport Clubs must reserve by submitted a Event/Activity Registration Form on CONNECT
- Community members must reserve through Erik Johnson
- Much more!
Equipment is free to checkout at the Urec office.
Only item that requires a purchase is racquetballs - $1 each
Must be able to present Stout Blue Card.
If you need assistance with court setup, please ask the staff.
Reserve time on the UW-Stout Recreation App (Apple Store Google Play) or on the IMLeagues desktop page. (IMLeagues)
*Reserve at least 24 hours in advance.*