Contact University Police

For emergencies and non-emergencies, learn how to best connect with an officer.
In this Section

EMERGENCY | Dial 911

  • Emergency request for POLICE, FIRE or EMS. Answered by Dunn County Comm Center.

NON-EMERGENCY | 715-232-2222

  • To request an officer via our dispatch center non-emergency line.
  • To select other internal administrative lines for general questions and requests.

RECORDS REQUESTS | Please email along with a "release of information." 



Methods to provide information online
  1. Online reporting should NEVER be used in an emergency.

  2. Online reporting should not be used in lieu of contacting an officer directly if a police report is needed.

If you would like to provide information about a crime you can do so directly to the UW-Stout Police Department, or through Dunn County Crime Stoppers. Crime Stoppers will relay your information to the appropriate law enforcement agency. You can remain anonymous in either case.  Please note that online reporting may not prompt an immediate response.