Student Health Services provided by Prevea Health:
- Located on North Campus 103 1st Ave W; the bus stops here on request and there is patient parking at the building.
- Most services including office visits, labs, immunizations (including flu shots), and TB tests are covered by the fees students pay.
- Hours are M-F 8am - 4:30pm during the Fall and Spring Semesters. Summer and break hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am -3:30pm. When Student Health is closed students can be seen for basic urgent care services at the Prevea locations in Menomonie, Altoona, Chippewa Falls, and Rice Lake by showing their student ID.
- Appointments can be scheduled at the Student Health Website or by calling 7152321314.
Medical Records Prior to January 1, 2022
For Student Health Services records prior to January 1, 2022 use this medical release of information and fax to 7152322103. Questions may be directed to the Student Health Promotions Manager at 7152322114.
Student Health Services Advisory Committee
The Student Health Advisory Board (SHS) compromised of staff and students from the University of Wisconsin-Stout and designated Prevea Health employees, serves to identify and offer feedback and suggestions as it relates to the delivery of student health services on the UW-Stout campus. The group is convened by the Student Health Promotions Manager. UW-Stout has the following areas as representatives to the Student Health Advisory Board:
- Dean of Students Office Representative – Appointed by Dean of Students
- Athletics Representative – Appointed by Athletics
- Housing – Appointed by Dean of Students
- LGBTQIA+ Program Coordinator – Appointed by Dean of Students
- Wellness Pro/Peer Health Educator Student Representative
- Counseling Center – Appointed by Counseling Center Director
- Student Representatives (2) – Appointed by Stout Student Association