University Dining employs a full-time dietitian to meet with students. Schedule a meeting with the dietitian at 715.232.3599, via email at email@example.com, or ask a nutrition question by Contacting the Dietitian.
University Dining wants to help you accomplish the health goals you set for yourself. We encourage individuals to focus on developing a balanced eating plan and improving your health now and for the future. We also encourage students to work with our Registered Dietitian and your health care provider (Health Services are available on campus) to ensure you can meet your goals.
You can also find nutrition information for our menu items on our online menu database. The menu database can calculate calories, protein, fat, carbohydrates, fiber, sugar, and vitamins listed on the Nutrition Facts Panel. You can find the link for the nutrition information on our Online Menu.
University Dining has a wide variety of choices available in all operations. University Dining provides detailed nutritional analysis of items online or on the labels of house made pre-packaged items. In addition to providing helpful, evidence based resources, University Dining also offers many items that may assist you in achieving your balanced health goals.
A few examples:
- Extensive salad bars in our cafeterias
- Steamed vegetables
- Several fruit options per meal
- Whole grain breads and tortillas
- Low fat/fat free dairy options and dairy alternatives
- Salt and sugar alternatives
- 100% orange, apple, and cranberry juices
- Lean protein sources, including lean meats, beans, legumes, and nut butters
- Trans fat free frying oils
- Balanced snack options in our retail areas