Before You Apply
- Learn about each position to decide which is right for you!
- Determine if you have work study. Although not required, most Urec positions prefer work study applicants. To check if you have work study, log-in to Access Stout and review your financial aid award. If you were not awarded work study, call the Financial Aid Office to see if you qualify.
- Get to know our operations! We love hiring students who are passionate enough about what we do that they participate in our operations.
- Be thoughtful and complete about your answers. We receive hundreds of applications each semester, show us where you shine on your application!
- Urec has a rolling application process. When positions are open those will be posted on our website, social media, and Handshake.
- Those selected for an interview will be contacted by the respective coordinator. If you have not be contacted we are either not hiring, not that far in the hiring process, or you have not been selected for an interview.