- Once your Transfer Credit Report has been completed, you will receive an e-mail (within a few days) with advising and enrollment information from your major's program director or Advisement Center advisor. Advisors are assigned based on declared major and credits as noted below:
- Transfer students with a declared major
- 15+ transfer credits = Program Director
- Less than 15 transfer credits = Advisement Center advisor
- Undeclared transfer students
- Any number of credits = Advisement Center advisor
Your advisor's name can be found on your Access Stout Student Center Page. To navigate to the Access Stout Student Center follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Common Logins page, select Access Stout, and login with your Stout student credentials.
- Click on "Classic Home"
- Click on "Self-Service" in the left hand column
- Click on "Student Center"
- Advisor is located in the right hand column
- Click on "details"
Your Academic Advisement Report is an online tool which summarizes your progress in meeting program graduation requirements. Find instructions for viewing this report here. Choose the Step-by-Step Guides tab. Under Program Requirements and Degree you'll find Navigate and Print your Academic Advisement Report (Degree Audit). If you are an undeclared transfer student or have not yet declared a concentration it will be a limited report.
See the University Bulletin for information on general education requirements, academic program requirements (majors and minors), and course descriptions. Once you have navigated to the University Bulletin page you will need to select the Undergraduate Bulletin.
Additional tools to assist you in planning your degree and registering for classes can be found here.