Campus Steam Distribution Project
Parking Facilities Closed / Altered:
- UW-Lot 13 (West of Bowman Hall / South of The Administration Building)
- North section of UW-Lot 14 (North of Sorensen Hall)
- One row of parking stalls stretching the length of Sorensen Hall (West side of building)
- UW-Lot 1 several reserved parking changes. Look for new signage as you park.
NOTE: Be observant of all signage (all lots), as it may change, without notice, to accommodate as many people as possible.
- May 10, 2021 - August 20, 2021
Alternate Parking Options:
Valid Commuter and Disabled Permit holders should park in an alternative commuter parking lot. Suggested lots are as follows:
- Disabled Parking - NW corner of Lot 1 or South end of Lot 14
- Bowman and Harvey Halls - Lot 1 or Lot 10
- Administration Building - Lot 30 or Lot 1
- Sorensen - Lot 14 (South End) or Lot 27
- Voc Rehab and CommTech - Lot 27
A-Zone Reserved parking is available in Lot 1 with four spots in the south end of Lot 14. If the A-Zone spots are filled, standard commuter parking stalls can be utilized. Your reserved spaces should be utilized first to maximize our parking needs.
Click here for a full campus map of all the parking lot locations