Request a Final Grade Report

Registration and Records
In this Section

Final Grade Report

A Final Grade Report is different than an official and unofficial transcript. A final grade report is a reflection of one term grades.  One final grade report may be requested at the end of each term. However, if your full academic history at UW-Stout is desired, then you may request an unofficial or official transcript.

There is no charge for an official grade report. A stamped, self-addressed envelope is required for each semester/term requested. Only one request per envelope will be processed. Failure to complete this entire form may result in a delay in the issuance of your grade report.

Due to the Family Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, your signature is required for the release of a grade report. Be sure to sign this form after printing it.

Due to security reasons, final grade reports cannot be emailed to the student.

Please fill out the entire Final Grade Request Form. Print, sign, and mail this form, along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:

Registration and Records
109 Bowman Hall
Menomonie, WI 54751