Lawton Undergraduate Multicultural Retention Grant (LUMRG)
The intent of the Lawton Undergraduate Multicultural Retention Grant (LUMRG) is to provide financial assistance to designated underrepresented minority undergraduate students (Black, Hispanic, Native American and Southeast Asians) to improve opportunities for retention and graduation and lessen the burden of student debt. Limited awards available.
- United States citizen or permanent resident
- Must be Wisconsin resident
- LUMRG funds are not available to out of state residents. Minnesota reciprocity is not included in this grant program.
- Statutorily designated minority (Black, Hispanic, Native American and Southeast Asians of Vietnamese, Cambodian or Laotian) undergraduate student seeking first bachelor’s degree
- Completed at least 24 credits
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average
- Financial need (determined by financial aid office with FAFSA application)
- Enrolled in a minimum of 12 undergraduate credits per semester
Special students and students working towards a second undergraduate degree are not eligible