Support while pursuing your degree
From balancing multiple priorities and responsibilities to meeting basic needs, numerous challenges can occur, sometimes unexpectedly, that can impact academic and career goals.
These local and regional resources are here to assist you. Utilizing these services can help you remain focused on your academic, professional, and personal goals.
Local, Statewide, and System Assistance
- Staying Safe During COVID-19: Grocery Shopping and Free Food
- Stepping Stones Food Pantry: Menomonie, WI - (715) 235-2920
- Caring Ministries Food Pantry: Colfax, WI - (715) 962-4335
- Shepherd’s shelf Food Pantry: Elk Mound, WI - (715) 879-5115
- West CAP’s Food Access & Resource Center: Boyceville, WI - (715) 977-1191
- Knapp Community Food Pantry: Knapp, WI - (715) 665-2310
- Feed My People Food Bank: Serves West Central Wisconsin - (715) 835-9415
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Your one-stop connection to services near you.
Visit the 211 website to locate additional support and resources.
You can also text your zip code to 898211 or call 211 (or 800-362-8255) to speak to an information and referral specialist.