A helping hand in a time of need
UW-Stout has received a third round of federal funding known as HEERF III (Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund) designated directly for emergency grant aid to students who were impacted by the coronavirus pandemic. If you are experiencing a demonstrated financial hardship due to the pandemic, which is preventing you from achieving your academic goals, consider applying for emergency grant funding.
Available Funds and Eligibility
A limited amount of funding is available to all students.
- All students are eligible to apply.
- You do not need to be Title IV eligible.
- Students must be enrolled at least part-time. Part-time is defined as six undergraduate credits or five graduate credits.
- Priority consideration will be given to undergraduate students.
- Funds will be awarded on a first come, first-serve basis.
New since the last round of emergency aid funding:
If your parents, or you as an independent student, experienced a loss of income due to changes in employment during the pandemic, you are entitled to a review of your financial aid award. Please contact the financial aid office at email@example.com to request a review based on loss of income due to employment.